Friday, March 24, 2006

SUNSHINE!

Yay! My first freebie! I hope you all enjoy it! I would love to know what you think of it or see what you create with it, leave me a comment or a link to see your layout! I can't wait until I have my website up and running so I can get more of my kits out there!



Click
  • Here
  • 24 comments:

    Monica said...

    I love how bright and vivid the papers are, and the stitched word is just too cute. What a great giftr :)

    *Tegan* said...

    I love it! Thanks for sharing with us!

    Mandy said...

    Its gorgeous Shannon thank you! I'll be keeping an eye on your stuff for sure!!

    PL said...

    Oooh these kits are all beautiful! Thank you for the free one!
    -Hollie

    Margie said...

    Wow-this is an awesome kit!! Love the colors. Can't wait to see your store :)

    Annette said...

    Thank you very much for this wonderful girlie kit!

    homeschooler said...

    Thank you so much - absolutely beautiful! Love it to pieces!

    Rikki said...

    This is a lovely kit. TFS

    Nanny said...

    Thanx so much for the freebie! Your kits are all terrific. Can't wait to see the website!

    Julie

    Lunasea said...

    Very nice! I'm trying to figure out how I can use this even though I have all boys...

    MartyGentry said...

    AWESOME! thanks! :)

    Amy said...

    Shannon you are Gooood!! I can't wait to see your store.

    busyizzie said...

    thanks so much for the freebie. Your stuff looks really interesting.

    Sheila said...

    Oh this is soooo bright and fun! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing!! (downloading now)

    ringleader said...

    Wonderful! I can't wait to try your work out. Thank you for the gift!

    Amanda said...

    Thank you so much! I can't wait for your shop to open!!

    Charlene said...

    Thanks! This is so cute :) I can't wait to use it.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Your work is very crisp and exciting. thanks for your generosity

    mmy2vce said...

    Very cute Shannon...thanks for the share and look forward to your shop opening! Marie :)

    Lauren said...

    Holy Moses girl! This is a beautiful kit!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for sharing! :)

    Gail - Ju Bean's mom said...

    Thanks, this is so pretty!

    Gail - Ju Bean's mom said...

    Thanks, this is so pretty!

    Margie said...

    What fun colors!! How exciting that you are opening a store!! Thank you for the wonderful gift :)

    Rona said...

    this is AWESOME! love it! thank you for your generosity!