Monday, October 16, 2006

No more!

I don't think I will be going to Haunted Houses next year.....

Let me back up my day first...
Aaron gave me a card and a 12 pack of Dt. Coke with lime when I woke up for my birthday. Anyone who knows me know that I have an addiction to caffiene! :(
I worked most of the morning to get my contest and new kits out! And then in the afternoon Grandma Sharon came over. She helped with dinner; we made a really yummy pasta with a garlic tomato sauce. Mom, Rach, Tiff, her boyfriend Erick, Nate, and Joan all joined us for dinner. We all had a really nice time together celebrating my birthday, and Tiff's.




Then we left the kids home with Grandma, and we all headed out for Cottage Grove. We went to a place that had a haunted house, and haunted hayride. I was excited to go, and I though..I know what to expect now..so I can handle it. I will be fine. We did the haunted house first. We all had to hold onto a rope so we stayed together. I was behind Joan, and I think I was crying drooling all over hear hood from being so hysterical! I was fine, well not fine...but OK...until I heard the chainsaw...then I lost it! :) And by the time I got of the hayride, my headwas tingling from breathing in and out so quickly! Aaron got the whole hayride on tape. You can't see anything, but you sure can hear me. My Grandma watched it and said it sounded like I was having a baby, I was so hysterical. And then after the hayride, he taped me talking about. Of course I couldn't even talk about it without getting all worked up again! I watched the tape of it today, and I must admit, it is pretty hysterical. Not so much at the time though. Why I subjected myself to that..I don't know? But even though it may not seem like it, I did have fun. I want to try to figure out how to put a little video clip on here so you can all see how worked up I was... ! Anyone know how to do it????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! OMG Shannon I so want to come over with you and your family for halloween. I would die laughing! You need to put the clip up. lol Sorry but that's too funny!! Happy Birthday to you again, it sounds fun even with the tears! :)

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO.... Shannon I'm a scaredy cat BIG TIME. So much so I won't even attempt anything "haunted"! Glad your birthday was a fun one!

Brittany said...

1. I totally want to see the video.
2. I totally want to go through a haunted house with you because then I won't be the only scaredy-cat (I hate dark corners, so I'll put my hands over my eyes on ANY haunted house ride).
3. I totally need to get moving on a few CT assignments for someone..... LOL. :) Glad you had fun! That pic of you and Tiff is gorgeous!