Monday, October 02, 2006

Really Bad Blogger!

When I started this blog, my goal was to write in it weekly about my family, my kids, my life, designing, scrapbooking and whatever else was going on in my world. I have obviously failed to do so! I always feel like, "ah..no one ever reads my blog anyways...so I am not going to post" Hello...who's going to read a blog that isn't written in! :) So I am going to try to start writing every day or every couple of days. It will be a good way for my CT's to get to know me better too!

I finally "redid" my blog too. Took me forever cause I don't know what the heck I am doing with all the html stuff! But I KINDA got it figured out! Yay!

Last weekend I did a photo shoot with the kids! Well..really just Kinzie because Malichi was too busy to sit for pictures. I need a lot of practice if I want to open a studio in the next couple of years. Here a couple of pics from the shoot!


9-23-06 031 copy
Originally uploaded by shannonlcarlson.



9-23-06 028
Originally uploaded by shannonlcarlson.



9-23-06 008 copy3
Originally uploaded by shannonlcarlson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shannon what cute pictures the first one is my favorite, although they are all so cute.