Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So sick of being sick!

Uugghh! We can't seem to get healthy in this house! In the past 3 weeks, I have had the stomache flu 3 times, Kinzie has had it once, Malichi had pink eye, and now today I went in to be checked for strep. Both Aaron and I are sick. Sore throats, colds, earaches. Yuck! Life really needs to get back to normal. I don't have TIME for anyone to be sick!!!

So I haven't been able to talk about this yet, cause It was a surprise for my mom. Her boyfriend, Randy, asked me to make a scrapbook for him to give to her for her birthday! AND he wanted the last page to have a ribbon on it, with the engagement ring he got her tied on. He was going to propose to her!!! What a cute idea huh? So she got the album on Saturday, and when she got to the last page, he asked her to marry him. She said "YES"! So congrats, Mom, if you are reading this!!!!

Hmm... let see.. not to much else new here! Although this is exciting- I am doing this months Grab Bag with Tiffany Brady at PDW. Be sure to check it out. I believe she will be putting it up on Thursday!

Off to finish my Grab Bag goodies!

1 comment:

Kimberly Geswein said...

ohhhhh congrats to your mom!!!

and i've got strep and totally sympathize with you!!!