Wednesday, February 17, 2010

tiffany + eric

My little sister Tiffany and her husband Eric came up for a photo shoot and one last visit before they move down to Texas.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from today:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They are such a cute couple, and Tiffany is just gorgeous. I love doing shoots with her.

Muah. I love you Tiffy. I hope you like the photos! I am going to miss you!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Cute. I love the picture within the picture.

Joan said...

They are all awesome. I would like to have a copy of a few of them.

The Bormann Family said...

Stopping by from Top Baby Blogs. I have 1 year old twins too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You did a fabulous job Shannon, like always!!

Kristie