Thursday, October 12, 2006

BRRRRRRRRR!

It has been COLD in our house!!!! Our heat hasn't been working for the last couple of days, and it has been 36 degrees outside..during the day!!! So it has been about 55 degrees in our house! NOT pleasant! Last night I was trying to reply to some emails, and I was SO cold that I was wearing my robe over my sweats, my winter hat, and gloves! It wasn't so easy to type in my gloves! PLUS we had no electricity from yesterday afternoon until about 9:30 at night. But we now have electricity AND heat! Yay! We do have to have our boiler fixed though :( Big Bummer! Not so cheap! But at least I can be warm tonight!!!!!!!!!

So...we had quite an unpleasant day yesterday trying to stay warm, and we were quite bored with no elecricity!

Other than that...nothing to exciting! I am off to work on a little something... maybe a contest?..... you'll have to wait and see! Check back on Saturday!!!!!! MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: