Monday, October 09, 2006

My First Publication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How EXCITING! This is the 1st time any of my layouts have been chosen for a magazine publication! Yay! Though I was supposed to be the featured artist in digital memories magazine the month AFTER they "quit". I was pretty bummed, especially since I told the whole world I was going to be the featured artist!! But Anywhoo!!!Now I can REALLY say I have been published! I even waited until the issue came out to *make sure* before I told anyone! :) So if you haven't gotten the Oct. Issue of Digital Artist Magazine you should check it out
  • Here!
  • and you can see my beautiful boy showcased on a layout on one of the pages in there!

    On another note.. I have finally gotten some new products ready at PDW and Shannon Lee Designs:
    It's all Fun & Frames

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



    Beady Trims

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Just a couple of small, fun, embellies! :)

    No comments: