Saturday, October 01, 2011

Apple Picking

Every year we go to Emma Krumbees in the fall, but this year we decided to try a new place; Apple Jack Orchards in Delano.

We wore our fall pictures outfits that I had picked out, thinking maybe we could find a good spot for a family photo while we were there to use for our Christmas cards this year. Well, I apparently didn't plan ahead well enough though, because we got there and all THREE of my camera batteries were dead! Bummer. But I did still get some cute pictures on my phone. Not too bad for a camera phone!

Photobucket



Photobucket

We picked our apples, (and ended up with WAY to many), had a delicious lunch while we listened to some live music, and then the kids played in the play area and jumped on the big yellow bouncy thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: