Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Did you have a nice Mother's Day everyone??? I did! I am enjoying my new laptop, which Aaron now tells me was my Mother's Day present, and that even though he didn't say it when we decided to buy it, he was thinking it! Which is obviously a wonderful Mother's Day gift...BUT on mother's day I did not even get a card from him! Come on Babe, better late than never. (hint hint) :)

We went to Lee and Carolyn's (my in-laws) for lunch and spent the afternoon with them, and Steph and Adam, and Aaron's great grandma. We had a nice time. And then we went over to Mankato to meet my family at the Olive Garden. YUMMY!!! And then we went to a park so we could have more time to hang out together. Aaron and I were able to have a really good talk with my sister Rachel. I am so proud of her for doing the things she has needed to do for a long time to take care of herself. Love ya rach.

So.. today was 92 degrees out!!! We are putting in the rest of the air conditioners after the kids go to bed tonight!!! The kids and I went over to Kristie's so our kids' could swim together, with it being so hot! Here's a couple pics from today.




And tonight is 24 night! Looking forward to relaxing and watchin some tv, and maybe even proof some pictures, or design while I watch, now that I have a laptop!!!! :)

No comments: