Thursday, May 10, 2007

ITS HERE!

So Aaron and I decided on Saturday night to buy me a laptop, and and external hard drive! And everything came today! I am sooo excited! :) I haven't even had time to open the boxes yet, but I am sure Aaron and I will be getting everything set up and moved over to that computer tonight! Yay! :) So exciting!

It is freakin' HOT in my house! We haven't put the window air conditioners in yet. It's 85 degrees today, and we could really use the air conditioners! The main level isn't bad, but the 2nd and 3rd are quite warm! I can't put them in myself, so we've just been sweatin' in the heat today! That might be another task we have to do tonight!

And don't forget about the Grab Bag event coming up at My Digital Muse next weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... congratulations on the new laptop, girl! I am sure you will enjoy it! :)
Can't wait to pick up your grab bag this weekend! {hugs}