Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!

...a day late...

I meant to post yesterday, but we've been busy!

Thursday night we carved our pumpkins. Kinzie did hers almost all by herself! And Malichi and I did a Mummy.




Grammy babysat for me on Friday so I could go to Kinzie and Malichi's Fall parties at school! It was a busy day, but I love being able to go into their classrooms and participate in the fun!

Friday night we went to a Halloween party at Nate and Joan's house. Aaron and I have no costumes, so we had to raid Mom's bins of Halloween costumes and throw something together quick!

Grammy had the best costume.....



And Mom and Randy's were pretty great though too!!!



Saturday I took the kids to the local grocery store for some Trick-Or-Treating there like we do every year. And then we of course went out in our neighborhood as well. The babies came along for the ride, dressed up in their 2 peas costumes, and the big kids got lots of candy! Grandma Carolyn passed out candy at our house while we were gone.







Hope you all had a great Halloween! :)

No comments: