Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all you Mama's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!

My kids gave me beautiful handmade cards, gifts and pictures.

Photobucket


I spent my Mother's Day taking a nice long afternoon nap, then walking around the MN Landscape Arboretum and taking pictures with my kids and husband, and then going to the Olive Garden for dinner. We got the best compliments at dinner. This cute little older couple sitting across the room came over to us as we were getting ready to leave. The man says "I just had to come over and congratulate you. Us old grandparents have been sitting over there enjoying watching you and your family. Your children are so well behaved, they were such a joy to watch!" The kids really must have been good because 2 waitresses also came over and commented on how good are kids were in the restaurant,and one of them tells us the older couple commented to her about our kids saying "they are energetic, but well behaved and respectful". :) That definitely brightened my Mother's Day!

Photobucket


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair shan! It has a lot of volume! - Spifferz